• Devastating Critical: On failed save, deals 25% of targets maximum health + standard critical hit damage.
• Curse Song: Breaks greater sanctuary and land womb.
• Disarm/Improved Disarm: Banned from Warzone.
• Hide in Plain Sight: Innate ability Hide in Plain Sight added to radial menu (stealth no longer handles Hide in Plain Sight)
6 Second reuse timer.
Using regular stealth in attempt to circumvent timer does not work, as regular stealth will cause the timer to Hide in Plain Sight timer to start.
• Barbarian: At level 30, Might Rage grants immunity to charm, confusion, fear, and adds 10% physical damage immunity
• Blackguard: All prerequisite restrictions removed except alignment. May be taken at level 2.
Bonus epic feats: same as Champion of Torm.
1 cast of Unholy Avenger at level 10. Enchants weapon with inflict critical wounds for 1 turn.
• Champion of Torm: Must be good.
• Druid: Listen and Spot added as class skills.
Shapeshifts gain full benefit from armor and items, including gloves and +15 attack bonus to their creature weapon.
Epic bonus feat progression changed from 1 every 4 levels to 1 every 3 levels.
Land Womb: Level 8 spell, equivalent to Greater Sanctuary.
Shuffle: Level 8 spell, teleports player to binding point, unusable in Warzone.
Shuffle (Bind): Level 8 spell, sets bind point for Shuffle. Unusable in Warzone or inns.
Dance of Silvanus: Level 7 spell, changes weather in outdoor area. Requires Fire Ruby as
component. Unusable in Warzone.
Thornskin: Level 6 spell, adds +6 natural armor. Damage shield granting 1d4 + 1 per caster level damage when being hit. Duration is 1 hour per caster level.
Spirit of the Bear: Druird takes on the illusion and qualities of a bear, granting +12 to constition, 5% physical damage immunity, and 100 temporary hit points. Cannot be dispelled. Duration 1 hour per caster level. Does not count as polymorph, as such druid may cast spells as normal.
Spirit of the Panther: Druid takes on the illusion and qualiites of a panther, granting +12 dexterity, 5% physical damage immunity, and +4 dodge AC. Cannot be dispelled. Duration 1 hour per caster level. Does not count as polymorph, as such druid may cast spells as normal.
Spirit of the Wolf: Druid takes on the illusion and qualities of a wolf, granting +12 strength, 5% physical damage immunity, and 20% movement speed increased. Cannot be dispelled. Duration 1 hour per caster level. Does not count as polymorph, as such druid may cast spells as normal.
• Palemaster: Must be evil.
Maximum of 10 levels can be taken.
• AC doesn’t matter for this build - it’s all about stacking as much HP as possible.
• Saves are all adequate with the correct gear.
• You can choose elf as your race to improve your ability to spot. Skip blooded on level 1 if you want to do so, but you will
• Spell penetration feats are not a core part of the build. This is my personal preference to have a little more upside against SR monks.
• Fantastic AC of 84, +1 against current attacker with dodge.
• Great saves.
• Maximum DC for evocation spells will usually allow you to find a weakness in other builds’ saves.
• You can cast Ice Storm and Chain Lightning to deal damage should you run into a build with good saves.
• Zen archery, with buffs, gives you 65 AB to ping low AC targets with. The downside is being unable to have two items in each hand for stat boosts so you have to careful when switching to a bow.
• You may choose to take one level of rogue for UMD. If you do, you will lose out on the epic spell focus feat and have to reorder them accordingly.
1. Dodge, Mobility
3. Weapon Finesse
4. Weapon Focus: Handaxe
6. Blind Fight, Spring Attack
8. Whirlwind Attack
9. Skill Focus: Spot**
10. Weapon Specialization: Handaxe
Dump 4 points into intimidate for Weapon Master prerequisite.
11. Weapon of Choice: Handaxe
12. Improved Expertise
18. Improved Knockdown
21. Great Dexterity
23. Epic Weapon Focus: Handaxe
24. Great Dexterity
25. Epic Weapon Specialization: Handaxe
27. Great Dexterity
28. Epic Prowess
30. Great Dexterity
31. Armor Skin
33. Great Dexterity
34. Epic Toughness
36. Great Dexterity
39. Epic Skill Focus: Spot (Minimum 20 required)
40. Epic Toughness
** You can drop skill focus spot for improved critical for your weapon of choice.
Discipline 43, Intimidate 4, Spot 43, Tumble 40, UMD 20
36 skill points left over to allocate as you see fit. May wish to increase UMD for hellball staff, or choose heal to able to save yourself in a pinch.
• 76 AB with +17 weapon, 79 AB with buffs.
• 81 AC standing, 82 with mage armor. Can go up to 92 AC with improved expertise.
• 708 HP – decent, but nothing to brag about.
• Saves: 46 fortitude, 40 reflex, 16 will. You need to use clarity potions to keep yourself from getting abused by DC mages.
• If there’s a mage around you can have enough spot to easily deal with sneaks. If there’s no mage, you will have to use a combination of scrolls and true sight robe to boost it.
• Damage is alright thanks to x4 multiplier on handaxe but nothing exceptional.
• Great mix of defense and offense that can stay alive through most situations with proper play/support.
• If you have a bard on your team, use Improved Knockdown like crazy. You will be able to make it land.
• Even if there is no bard, try your luck and use IKD. Might catch someone not boosting discipline off guard.
1. Toughness, Luck of Heroes, Dodge
6. Great Fortitude, Weapon Focus: Greatsword
8. Spring Attack
9. Weapon Specialization: Greatsword
10. Whirlwind Attack
Drop 4 points into Intimidate for Weapon Master prerequisite.
11. Weapon of Choice: Greatsword
12. Blind Fight
15. Improved Knockdown
18. Choice of your feat.
21. Great Strength
23. Epic Prowess
24. Great Strength
26. Epic Weapon Focus: Greatsword
27. Great Strength
29. Epic Toughness
30. Great Strength
32. Epic Toughness
33. Great Strength
36. Great Strength
39. Epic Weapon Specialization: Greatsword
40. Epic Toughness
Discipline 43, Intimidate 4, UMD 40, 15 Tumble
72 points to distribute as you choose. Heal is a good choice, or try to make listen work.
DO NOT add more into tumble. You want the lowest possible AC.
• 76 AB with +17 weapon and gear. 79 with buffs.
• AC – the lower the better.Why? Because, you want to wear the Twisted Leather Armor that gives 2% Chaos Shield on hit.
• Your job is in the WZ is pretty simple. Smash face.
• 796 HP – solid by any measure you can take a good amount of punishment before having to run.
• Saves – well, these are dogshit. You will have enough for fortitude, but everything else is a joke. You will have to be very careful around DC casters.
• Just like with the dexterous weapon master don’t be afraid to use improved knockdown. If it catches someone, they’re likely going to be very dead.
• This is a straight cheese build that counters low AC targets and mages.
• Any build with spot will ruin your day.
• Immune to most spells.
• Low AB, no AC whatsoever, and saves are garbage (you have enough fortitude to deal with devastating critical, however.)
If you want to show iron balls of steel, change out Rogue for SD. You will have to rely on corner sneaking, but it will give you access to UMD which is pretty big.
If you choose to go this route, skip dodge and mobility on the first levels. Can try to go elf instead of human and get enough spot to deal with sneaks.
• 26d6 sneak attack damage. 92.5% of the time your damage will range from 76-106 on a successful sneak attack, with the modal roll 90 damage 4.5% of the time.
• With the correct gear, you can reach maximum values for hide and move silent.
• Low AB (60 Ranged) and mediocre AC, but epic dodge and monk speed will allow you to dash in and out of battle.
• Fortitude and reflex saves are adequate, but a DC caster can exploit the low will save.
• Use traps judiciously in strategic areas of the fort (within WZ rules).
• Inspired by Calvin the Sneak’s old build.